- Zug Island Quarantine Zone – Guarded by a special detachment of Knight Errant, the ZQZ isolates HMHVV afflicted humans and metahumans that weren’t killed out-right when the pawns discovered them. Rights advocates and the occasional neo-anarchist group are often staging protest outside, calling it a concentration camp and a crime against humanity. Either way, Ares Combat Arms does a lot of testing in there, if you know what I mean.
- Amherst Quarries – It may sound “wiz” to got check-out big holes in the ground, but it’s also where gangs go to settle their beefs. You’re a lot more likely to get shot out there than you are in Aztown or Troy.
- Detroit Zoo Ruins – Loose paracritters, SURGE, experimentation gone awry. Just don’t go there.
- I75 between Hamtramck & Royal Oak– The Ancients pretty much own this stretch of freeway. I don’t recommend it for out-of-town types.
- Lincoln Park – You know that kid in high school that had high-income parents but
insisted on dressing and acting like a gang thug? He moved to Lincoln Park to be with his own kind.
- St. Dominics’s – Regional Throne of Broderskab er Styrke (Brotherhood is Strength), an international troll gang. They aren’t ones to piss-off. It’s hard to tell what will piss them off, but a non-troll hanging around definitely will. Even Knight Errant generally avoids St. Dominic’s if they can. Orks are treated a bit friendlier, but squishies get suspicion and contempt in the very best of circumstances.
- Historic Fort Wayne – The historic military fort is now host to a great may historic military ghosts, spirits, and other para-phenomenon. The original builders unfortunately decided to build the fort adjacent to a minor ley line nexus.
- Fisher Freeway – Southwest Detroit This is Ranchero territory, and they’ll grab at anything to try and maintain an edge against the LZS & ALKQN.
- Delray – The base of operations for Los Zetas-Salvatrucha should be avoided by anyone not expressly invited there by them…and even then you’re taking a big risk.